Head of Production
Production – Stockholm
About Splay One
Splay One is the leading entertainment agency in the Nordics formed by the merger between Splay and Nice One. We help brands navigate the media landscape and reach beyond advertising.
We’re passionate about breaking new ground and strive towards creating new and engaging formats, entertainment, concepts and campaigns firmly based on target group data and market insights. We do this by uniting expertise from advertising, format development and production, combined with our own network of talent and influencers.
Do you want to challenge traditional media channels? Are you looking to work in a rapidly developing area and have your responsibilities grow as the market changes? Our team of young and innovative media professionals needs to grow!
Splay One is looking for a Head of Production in Stockholm, with experience within the TV/media industry, looking to create the next generation content for a modern audience.
As the Swedish Head of Production, you will be leading our local production team, along with the responsibility to develop and ensure a high production quality, on time and within budget. You will also be a part of the Swedish management team.
Executive responsibility for all local productions concerning:
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly budget reports.
- Development of the production process and our unique offer; focusing on more effective digital solutions.
- Overall scheduling and budgeting of production projects and personnel.
- Recruitments and skill development of production teams.
- Digital and intellectual property rights.
- Technical and creative insight within the entire video production process.
- Higher education in media production.
- No less than 6 years working within the TV/media industry.
- You’re looking for a challenge in creating content in a faster pace for a demanding modern audience.
- You’re tired of the outdated production process of yesterday’s TV and media, looking for a more creative way of producing video content. You want to break new ground in e.g. larger drama production with a more effective digital production setup.
- You’re a good team player, always looking to find the best suitable solution for the client as well as for the content.
- You’re able to ensure a high production quality while still giving creative freedom to your team.
- You understand the possibilities (and limitations) within the new generation of media channels. You’re good at noticing new trends and realizing suitable content.
Our head office is located on Östermalm in Stockholm.
The position is full time.
Application deadline: September 30th2018.
The position will be filled as soon as possible, but no later than Q1 2019.
We want to meet you!
Apply today and make sure to include the following:
- Cover letter (no longer than 400 words).
- Your application can be in either Swedish or English.