Strategic Account Manager
Creative Sales – Stockholm
About Splay One
Splay One is a new Nordic power house in branded entertainment formed by the merger between Splay and Nice One. We help brands navigate today’s popular culture and reach beyond advertising.
We’re a passionate about breaking new ground and strive to create new and engaging formats, entertainment, concepts and campaigns firmly based on target group data and insights. We do this by merging expertise from advertising, format development and production, combined with our own network of talent and influencers.
Now we’re looking for a new Strategic Account Manager to join our expanding creative sales team.
Welcome to a wonderful, parallel universe different from any other digital media, agency or production company in Sweden.
Read more about the merger between Splay and Nice One here.
As Strategic Account Manager you are responsible of a handful of our existing long-term clients as well as managing and crafting the marketing plans for those clients. Together with other Account Managers you will create, expand and manage the Splay One client list.
Your mission is twofold:
1. You are in charge of lead-generation, concept development and pitch-presentations on your existing clients as well as on new clients. The Account Manager is Splay One’s representative with the mission to manage and develop long-term clients but also to attract new ones together with the rest of the creative sales team and in close co-operation with our strategy and concept teams. Your job requires you to do need-analysis and identifying possible conceptual solutions for clients.
2. You are responsible for guiding the clients through projects and to cater to their identified needs. You will work in project groups where your focus will be to represent the original concept and agreements such as the voice of the client. As your job is to develop an in-depth relationship and trust with the client, your performance is also measured on any additional sales achieved for your account.
We would love to see that you have:
- A strategic mind-set coupled with natural interest in the ever-changing marketing landscape. You build trust with clients by generously sharing your knowledge, so being truly passionate and curious to always learn more is key.
- Proven success in presenting and selling creative ideas.
- Strong social skills and a natural ability to build long-term-relationships that drive sales over time.
- An analytical mind – you’re probably someone who recognize the importance of using numbers to make decisions.
- Understanding of, and prior experience in social media and/or content marketing or similar creative disciplines.
- Proficiency with presentation tools; Keynote, PPT
- Knowledge of Adwords/Facebook Ads
- Existing network of advertisers and marketing managers
- Develop marketing strategies for key clients
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with key senior-level decision makers for the specific group of strategic client accounts that you are assigned to.
- Identify, develop and close new sales opportunities as a key part of a cross-functional pitch team.
- Create demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with clients.
- Achieve revenue targets, mainly by increasing revenue per account
- Conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the clients’ senior management to understand their needs and link them to the Splay One offering, products and services.
What we offer:
- Full time employment at Splay One’s office in central Stockholm
- Base salary + bonus
- Occupational pension
- 5 weeks vacation
- 2000kr health benefits per year
- A dynamic job at the forefront of new marketing strategies, where you will learn a lot and have great chances to develop and advance your career.