COO - Operatiivinen Johtaja
Splay on Pohjoismaiden suurin vaikuttajatoimisto. Splay tuottaa asiakkailleen markkinointia, jota mobiiliajan diginatiivit haluavat kuluttaa.
Liiketoiminnan kasvaessa ja laajentuessa, etsimme tiimiimme kokenutta operatiivista johtajaa. Lue kuvaus (englanniksi) ja laita hakemus 3.6. mennessä.
Job Purpose/Background Summary:
As COO of Splay Finland your main focus is to be responsible for the operations and employees in your department. The purpose of the job also includes developing and optimizing the organizational structure and processes.
As COO for Splay Finland, your mission is four-fold:
1. To be responsible for the employees of Splay; developing organizational structures & processes, evaluation & motivation of employees as well as employer branding, on-boarding and off-boarding
2. Support the talent, production and sales team in the day-to-day operations together with the Country Manager. Host regular status and strategy meetings with the head of the talent, production and sales teams and link them to the organization's strategies
3. To be responsible for the other costs, office and marketing budgets including keeping track of performance vs. budget, cost allocation across functions and set of targets
4. To be responsible for employer and operations related projects and tasks, such as implementation of GDPR practices, Cezanne (MTG HR program), Flex reporting and Salesforce.
- You are expected to understand Splays business model, strategy and product. Splay wishes everyone included within the company to have a passion digital marketing communication in the mission for the digital transformation. You are therefore responsible to understand and develop the organization of Splay so that the business itself always is in the fore front of the market.
- You are expected to understand the employee’s needs, possibilities and limitations and be the voice of the employees.
- You are also responsible to take develop the marketing offer and strategy of Splay based on your former knowledge.
- You will report to the Country Manager of Splay Finland. You will be based in Helsinki.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Maintain staff by recruiting, orienting, coaching and training employees; maintaining a positive, safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities
- Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees
- Accomplish financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Ensure company success by transparent reporting & communication, cross product cooperation and acting in accordance with company values and regulations
- Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships and a high level of satisfaction with key senior-level decision makers and influencers at an assigned group of customer accounts that may include major strategic customers within a geographic or industry focus
- Creates demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with customers
- Allocate time for analysis of the digital landscape to possess top-level expertise within SoMe
- Develops expertise in an aspect of business, financials, products/services, the market and the needs of assigned accounts
- Provides informal guidance to junior staff, and attend training and on own initiative develop relevant knowledge and skills
We want to meet you, so send in your application today :-)